Xiaomi Firmware For All Models MIUI Download
With the help of the Android Debug bridge, you can install custom ROMs, mods, GApps, backup Android, flash official stock firmware, and install Android apps. Besides, you can also use ADB to uninstall bloatware without Root, downgrade an app, etc. At such times you can either flash official stock firmware or use ADB sideload to install custom ROM directly from a PC. Hence, ADB sideload can be a lifesaver for those who have bricked their handset and there is no possible way to load the ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool has plenty of features like an inbuilt installer, pre-installed drivers, multiple flashing options, and many more.
By unlocking it you are able to swap out the original operating system for something else, but many manufacturers frown upon this. Most Android phone makers sell their phones with locked bootloaders, and unlocking the bootloader will almost always invalidate your warranty. These are the instructions on How to use Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablet. So head over to the Xiaomi Official Firmware collection and download the ROM corresponding to your device. Once you have downloaded the ROM, transfer it to your device. If you have a memory card, it is recommended to transfer it there. However, if you don’t have it, then you may transfer it to the phone memory itself.
- This is a complete collection of POCO X3 Pro MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may Stock Firmware avaliable for models M2102J20SG.
- The Xiaomi 11T Pro also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance.
- Remember Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom or stock ROM, we eventually brick our android phone.
Now, transfer the downloaded ROM to device storage. Wait for 4-5 minutes and unplug your device even if it doesn’t show success. Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM. We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked. Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive. Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed. So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi 12X (Psyche); if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment.
When I am not working on anything, you will find me enjoying video games on some Discord server. Below you can find a list with official supported devices.
- We don’t recommend using the Save User Data option, as you might encounter some issues.
- Below, we’ve included a direct link to download MiFlash Tool for Xiaomi devices.
- Mi Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone.
- Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
TWRP can be very tricky to get used to or for a newbie to master. This causes various users to brick their devices and go into an endless boot loop. Our article walks you through the full process of TWRP Uninstall and restore to stock recovery. Do let us know if you have any feedback for the above steps or if you have any alternative solution for removing it from the device. This does the same as stock android recovery yet it has some additional features. It has the ability to create and restore device backups. ClockworkMod also offers a ROM Manager Application which allows accessing many of these features from running an Android system.